[Michlib-l] 2 amazing literary events in Southeast Michigan!

Shari Fesko sfesko at southfieldlibrary.org
Wed Sep 18 19:45:35 EDT 2019

Hello All- If you our from or happen to be in the Detroit area there are two great events coming up sponsored by one of the most awesome local bookstores in Michigan The BookBeat located in Oak Park Michigan.  Please join them for either or both of these events and if you can drop by the store it really is a wonderful place to visit!

Shari Fesko
Youth Services Librarian
Southfield Public Library
26300 Evergreen Road
Southfield, MI 48076
(248) 796-4331

Shari,

There are 2 children's literature events we hoped you could come to or help us promote. Can you send this to MLA librarians? Or do you have a contact? Check out the attachments for more information.

Thank you.

Sincerely,
Colleen Kammer
--