[Michlib-l] Upcoming Webinar on Mental Illness in Young Adult Literature

lwarren at nmu.edu lwarren at nmu.edu
Sun Sep 29 15:09:08 EDT 2019

Northern Michigan University English professor Kia Jane Richmond asked me to share this announcement regarding her new book Mental Illness in Young Adult Literature: Exploring Real Struggles through Fictional Characters (2019) and a related webinar.

Leslie

—————
I wanted to share with you the link for my forthcoming Webinar, sponsored by my book publisher, ABC-CLIO/Libraries Unlimited, and School Library Connection:

Link: http://bit.ly/SLCOct2019