[Michlib-l] Paying Staff During Mandatory Closure.

Vicki Shurly vshurly at tadl.org
Mon Apr 6 16:03:55 EDT 2020

Peninsula Community Library will continue to pay staff for their regularly
scheduled hours.

Victoria M. Shurly, Director
Peninsula Community Library
2893 Island View Road
Traverse City, MI 49686
231.223.7700
vshurly at tadl.org

*"It is good to have an end to journey, but it is the journey that matters
in the end."  Ursula Le Guin*