[Michlib-l] Voice Over IP

Joe Gross JGross at ransomlibrary.org
Thu Apr 16 11:20:47 EDT 2020

Good Morning!

While we are, of course, at a standstill on our new library project in Plainwell, I'm working on a few areas that will be new for us/me inside the building. Do any of you wonderful people have experience with adding or using VoIP in your library? Would you be willing to share your thoughts about it in comparison to analog phone systems, tips about implementation, and/or your recommendations for vendors? Please respond off-list, and I will be happy to compile responses to post for the listserv.
All my best,

Joe Gross
Director
Ransom District Library
www.ransomlibrary.org<http://www.ransomlibrary.org>

--
This message has been scanned by E.F.A. Project and is believed to be clean.