[Michlib-l] FYI - locker update

Melissa Huisman mhuisman at hudsonville.org
Wed Apr 29 11:35:22 EDT 2020

Hi!  Sorry for another email - but the school lockers are logistically not going to work.*

So, I worked with Peter from LEID systems and will be purchasing their SmartGuard SmartAxess Locker.  It will be installed at the end of May and I welcome all of you who are within driving distance to come and see how it works.  (Once we are trained on it!)  I attached the spec sheet of the unit we are getting, if you are interested.

Thanks for all the help and advice.
Melissa

*(The combinations are pre-set and we have to change them in between each patron and consult a chart.  Not to mention the patron has to be able to remember which locker and what the combo is.  And, we'll have to go out every hour to see if they are emptied or not.)

[cid:image002.png at 01D61E1A.37138F20]
Contact me:
mhuisman at hudsonville.org<mailto:mhuisman at hudsonville.org> :: 616-669-1255 x 5