[Michlib-l] Individual and Group Therapy for Library Staff

Dillon Geshel dgeshel at pldl.org
Mon Aug 3 11:42:01 EDT 2020

Good Morning, All!

Last Wednesday, Library of Michigan staff hosted a Zoom meeting for
Libraries who have already resumed some in-person services. In that
meeting, one participant mentioned that their library had hired a therapist
for one-on-one and group therapy for their staff. I am very interested in
this idea, but don't recall who mentioned it!

If this was your library, I would greatly appreciate it if you would reach
out to me.

Thank you!

Dillon

--
Dillon Geshel
Library Director

Visit our website at www.pldl.org
Like our FB page at facebook.com/pldl.org

*The Mission of the Portage Lake District Library is to inspire our diverse
community to discover, imagine and connect. Our Vision is an educated,
connected community of readers, learners, doers and dreamers.*