[Michlib-l] Molly Mermaid Event

SF Director Account frudir at llcoop.org
Tue Aug 11 12:04:16 EDT 2020

Hi, everyone.

We just had Molly Mermaid for our Story Time on Facebook. She did a wonderful job. She usually does events in person, but she was willing to do our event, online given the COVID situation. She engaged the audience with questions and comments while she was reading her story. She had a small craft and demonstrated it live. She asked questions and answered questions on the live feed. She even answered questions that we had accidentally sent on a private feed not knowing they were our questions, thinking that we were a patron. She was professional, respectful, and engaged the audience in an appropriate manner. She has great reviews from parents for parties, and they were accurate. I highly recommend her as a guest.

Adam DeWitt
Library Director
Fruitport District Library
(231) 366-6107