[Michlib-l] Michigan School Library - Return to Learn Town Hall

Reish, Karren (MDE) ReishK at michigan.gov
Tue Aug 11 13:12:34 EDT 2020

Please see below for information on a virtual town hall with the Michigan Association for Media in Education next Monday at 3:00 PM.

Karren Reish
Library Grants Coordinator

Michigan School Library Return to Learn Town Hall

Please plan on attending a Virtual Town Hall hosted by the Michigan Association for Media in Education (MAME) and the Library of Michigan on Monday, August 17th from 3 to 4PM (EST).  We'll talk about best practices and ideas for the school library as we return to learning this Fall in multiple formats.

Information & Registration https://www.smore.com/7phv1

Cat Kerns
Saginaw Township Community Schools
kerns at mimame.org
President
MAME 46 Conference Chair
Michigan Association for Media in Education