[Michlib-l] CPM Construction

Stephanie Daniels hartfordlibrary2000 at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 15 11:30:07 EDT 2020

Dear Directors,
I highly recommend CPM Construction, St. Joseph, MI, for any library construction or remodeling work. They just completed our new 8,900 square foot library and it is beautiful. They were great to work with, very cost conscious, used quality sub-contractors and managed the entire job from start to finish and addressed every detail. If you need to talk to me regarding our project and CPM Construction, I would be more than happy to speak with you. We are moving to our new location on Saturday, August 22nd.

Best regards,Stephanie DanielsDirectorHartford Public Library12 Church StreetHartford, MI 49057
(269)621-3408