[Michlib-l] Average Age of Your Collection

Shauna Quick squick at brandonlibrary.org
Tue Aug 25 14:01:41 EDT 2020

In figuring out the average age of our collection at Brandon Township
Public Library, we wonder how we compare with other libraries in the state.
Would you be willing to share the average age of your collection? I am
happy to compile and send out the responses.

*Average Age of Brandon Township Public Library Collection*
Youth: 2009
YA: 2014
Adult: 2011
Entire Collection (includes misc. material types): 2010

Thank you for your time!

Always,

*Shauna Quick*
Adult Services Librarian

Brandon Township Public Library
304 South St.
Ortonville, MI 48642
(248)627-1472
squick at brandonlibrary.org
*ENGAGE **•** EDUCATE **•** ENRICH **•** EMPOWER*

*No Reservation Recommendations: your source for colleague-approved
vendors!*

https://nrr.ninja/