[Michlib-l] Policy questions

Nannette Miller erlib.director at gmail.com
Tue Dec 1 14:49:39 EST 2020

Good afternoon.

My board president wants two policies created. One is, "what to do if the
director isn't available policy", and the other is "calling the lawyer
policy". My thought was the first one would be included in our
Emergency/Disaster Policy, and simply refer someone to the Director's
manual. That isn't what she wants apparently. Does anyone have any policies
covering those issues, if so what do you call them, and are they separate
or part of another policy?

Thank you so much. I always get such great information from you all!

Nannette

--

Nannette Miller | Director
Elk Rapids District Library