[Michlib-l] Mystery titles

Christina Markowski cstjohn at alpenalibrary.org
Wed Dec 2 10:34:47 EST 2020

Alex Rider series is a good bet as there is a tv series coming out based on
the books. Artemis Fowl series could be another avenue with mystery and
fantasy mixed in.
39 clue series is popular with the young adults at my library as well.

Tina Markowski
Dept. Head of Public Services
Alpena County George N. Fletcher Public Library
 (989) 356-6188 X16