[Michlib-l] Pinckney Library Employment Opportunity - Evening and Weekend Library Assistant Position

Hope Siasoco hsiasoco at pinckneylibrary.org
Thu Dec 17 12:33:25 EST 2020

Dear Library Colleagues,
(Please excuse the cross-posting)

The Pinckney Library has opened a search for an evening and weekend Library
Assistant. Information about this position opening, including
responsibilities, pay rate, and hours can be found at the library's website:

https://pinckneylibrary.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/12/Library-Assistant-description-2020-1.pdf

along with our official application form:
https://pinckneylibrary.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/12/applications-updated-12-2020.pdf

Please feel free to share. Thank you in advance for your help!

I wish you all a Safe and Happy Holidays!
Sincerely,
Hope Siasoco
Library Director
----