[Michlib-l] Doorstep Delivery - Seeking Logistics and Lessons Learned?

Cynthia Stanczak director at albionlibrary.org
Thu Dec 17 12:56:26 EST 2020

We're looking at adding a doorstep delivery service If your library offers
doorstep delivery for materials, please share your methods or
policy/procedures?  I'd love to hear what lessons you've learned in the
process.  Do you have a library car or use the staff's personal car?  Do
you offer a higher pay rate for the staff doing the delivery to cover use
of their vehicle?  Any suggestions on little things like how staff
organize, label, and segregate deliveries and returns or how you
coordinate/schedule appointments would be incredibly helpful!

Thank you, all!  Best wishes!

Cynthia Stanczak, MLS
Library Director
Albion District Library
501 S. Superior St.
Albion, MI  49224
(517) 629-3993

Albion District Library: Transforming Minds, Changing Lives.
Proudly serving our community since 1919.
Online at www.albionlibrary.org, or find us on Facebook!

*My working day may not be your working day. Please do not feel obligated
to reply to this email outside of your normal working hours.*