[Michlib-l] Event Calendar/Room Reservation Software

Keegan M Sulecki Keegan.Sulecki at troymi.gov
Wed Feb 5 09:15:58 EST 2020

Hi Everyone,

I apologize because I think this question came through recently, but I was not able to track it down for responses.

I am investigating options for new event calendar/room reservation software for our library. We currently have Demco. I would love to hear from any libraries that have something different. If you could share information on ease of use for staff and patrons, customer service responsiveness, update frequency and how well the company responses to requests for innovation, and anything else noteworthy along with a link to your calendar, It would be very much appreciated.

Please reply off list and I will compile the results to share.

Thanks,
Keegan

[cid:image009.jpg at 01D5DC04.E03DE3F0]<https://troypl.org/>

Keegan Sulecki
Head of Youth Services

510 W. Big Beaver

Troy, Michigan 48084

248.524.3543

[cid:image010.png at 01D5DC04.E03DE3F0]<https://www.facebook.com/troylib/> [cid:image011.png at 01D5DC04.E03DE3F0] <https://www.instagram.com/troylib/>  [cid:image012.png at 01D5DC04.E03DE3F0] <https://twitter.com/troylib>