[Michlib-l] Donation/Gift Policy for non-library items

Andrea Ingmire aingpwpl at gmail.com
Wed Feb 5 10:46:13 EST 2020

We've got book and traditional library material donations handled.

Do you have a donation/gift policy for other items?
We get offers all the time for dolls, collectors items, artwork etc.
We have a policy, but it could use a little work... I'm very careful to not
accept items unless we can actually display and/or reasonably store the
items. Space is extremely limited...

Looking for details like: What is collected, who makes the decision about
acceptance (do you have a $ threshold for when the decision goes beyond the
Director?), in-take/consideration forms, form for donor signing off
ownership and understanding of policy, etc.

Thanks!
Andrea

*Andrea IngmireLibrary DirectorPeter White Public Library*
(906) 226-4303 (office)
(906) 250-0080 (cell)
(906) 226-1783 (fax)
*http://pwpl.info/ <http://pwpl.info/>*