[Michlib-l] TLN Technology Forum - Save the Date and Pre-Conference Questionnaire

Michael McEvoy mmcevoy at northvillelibrary.org
Mon Feb 10 16:29:20 EST 2020

The TLN Technology Forum will take place on Friday, October 2, 2020 at the Bloomfield Township Public Library. Mark it on your calendars!

The Forum Committee would like to weigh your interest in the following topics as we develop a fun, exciting, and informative slate of speakers and topics. This survey should take about 3 to 5 minutes to complete, and will help us provide you with the best Forum/Conference you will attend in the 2020 calendar year! We would like to receive responses no later than Friday, February 21, 2020.

You can access the questionnaire online at: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/DT5GFD3

Thank you, and we'll see you at the TLN Tech Forum in October!

Michael McEvoy
mmcevoy at northvillelibrary.org
Technology Coordinator
Northville District Library
http://www.northvillelibrary.org
TEXT ONLY/NO VOICE CALL : (248) 982-4918 or mightyspoo at gmail.com
Phone via CAPTEL @ Library: (248) 912-0040 or (248) 924-9983

Remember, Technical Solutions to Social issues are inherently flawed