[Michlib-l] Determining Residency and Millages for Public Library Cards

Shoshanna Wechter shoshanna at ypsilibrary.org
Thu Feb 13 18:15:22 EST 2020

Hey there!

Jocelyn, this is super helpful! I will definitely use this to see what municipality an address is in! I wonder, if anyone knows a good one for school districts? I feel like some library districts are made up of combinations of municipalities, some have boundaries coterminous with school districts, some have combinations of both! I really appreciated that FactFinder listed municipality ::and:: school district.

Shoshanna Wechter
(she, her, hers)
Reference Librarian
Ypsilanti District Library