[Michlib-l] Job posting - Assistant Director

J.C. Wheeler booksbox226 at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 25 17:55:36 EST 2020

Do You LOVE libraries?Now is your chance to be a part of one!  The Martin library is hiring an Assistant Director for our Very small library!
We are looking for that one dynamic person who has a passion for the library and the community, LOVES books, flexible with hours, hardworking, likes people, and has mad computer skills.

The position is 21 hours per week.

If this sounds like something you are interested in, please go to the website for the job description and send your resume with references to Alicia at

lovemylibrary at live.com.

Alicia Kershaw
Library Director,
JC Wheeler Public Librarywheelerpl.michlibrary.org
1576 S. Main
Martin, MI 49070