[Michlib-l] Advanced rates for Spring Institute expire today!

Rachel Ash rfash at milibraries.org
Fri Feb 28 11:38:43 EST 2020

If you haven't yet registered or you are still considering attending but haven't decided- I wanted to send a reminder to encourage you to join us at Spring Institute next month. We are really excited about Spring Institute this year and we hope you can make it!

We have an awesome lineup of speakers, sessions and special events. Guest speakers include acclaimed author Alex Gino and Cori Doerrfeld, author and illustrator of our 2019 Mitten Award winner The Rabbit Listened!

Plus, fun networking activities and events planned throughout the conference will help you build and strengthen relationships with your Michigan colleagues!

>From the Wednesday evening reception at the University of Michigan Harlan Hatcher Graduate Library Gallery, to our popular  "Cool Things my Library Does" reception, a Bookmobile rally, and trivia challenge lunch- we've planned Spring Institute so attendees can have fun while learning and networking. And the best part? Everything is included with registration!

Register today at www.milibraries.com/spring-institute<http://www.milibraries.com/spring-institute>

We can't wait to see you there!

[Web Icon resized]