[Michlib-l] Any interest in a collection of Lighthouse periodicals for your library or organization? (Lighthouse Digest & the Beacon)

Corey Seeman cseeman at umich.edu
Wed Jan 1 14:53:13 EST 2020

Hi everyone -

I hope this finds you all well on this New Year's Day 2020.

I am going through some of my personal collections and have a large and
mostly complete set of Lighthouse periodicals that I would like to donate
to a library.  I am sure I could use RIDES to get this to you.

This is essentially what I have:

   - The Beacon (Quarterly publication of the Great Lakes Lighthouse
   Keepers Association - GLLKA) from 2002 to the present (with a few older
   issues)
   - Lighthouse Digest (historical magazine with great articles and photos)
   from 2000-2002 and 2007 to the present.
   - Great Lakes Lighthouse Yearbook (from the lighthouse festival in
   Alpena) from 1999 to 2005.

These take up two record center cartons (about one cubic foot each) and are
in great condition - a librarian's occupational hazard!

We are hoping to downsize this year - so hopefully there is a library or a
cultural organization in the state that might be interested in these.

Thank you in advance for your consideration and best wishes for the new
year!

Best - Corey

Corey Seeman

Director, Kresge Library Services (http://www.bus.umich.edu/kresgelibrary/)
Stephen M. Ross School of Business
University of Michigan
700 East University Avenue
Kresge Hall, 4th Floor East
Suite K4511
Ann Arbor, MI 48109-1234
(734) 764-9969
Cell Phone (734) 717-9734
cseeman at umich.edu
Twitter @cseeman
ORCID: http://orcid.org/0000-0001-8205-1255
Corey's Web Home: http://www-personal.umich.edu/~cseeman/index.html
[image: ][image: ][image: ][image: ][image: ][image: ][image: ][image:
][image: ][image: ]