[Michlib-l] Any interest in a collection of Lighthouse periodicals for your library or organization? (Lighthouse Digest & the Beacon)

Corey Seeman cseeman at umich.edu
Thu Jan 2 09:50:48 EST 2020

I have a few takers right now - just at the logistics phase.  So I will
mark these as taken.

Thanks for your consideration and best wishes for the new year.

Best - Corey

Corey Seeman

Director, Kresge Library Services (http://www.bus.umich.edu/kresgelibrary/)
Stephen M. Ross School of Business
University of Michigan
700 East University Avenue
Kresge Hall, 4th Floor East
Suite K4511
Ann Arbor, MI 48109-1234
(734) 764-9969
Cell Phone (734) 717-9734
cseeman at umich.edu
Twitter @cseeman
ORCID: http://orcid.org/0000-0001-8205-1255
Corey's Web Home: http://www-personal.umich.edu/~cseeman/index.html
[image: ][image: ][image: ][image: ][image: ][image: ][image: ][image:
][image: ][image: ]