[Michlib-l] Michigan Income Tax form shipments

MIFormsEfile MIFormsEfile at michigan.gov
Fri Jan 17 16:17:12 EST 2020

To Michigan Libraries:

I anticipate shipment of Michigan tax forms to libraries will begin late next week.

The Home Heating Credit book and form are not finalized yet. Unfortunately, this has delayed the printing. We will begin distribution of all the other Income Tax materials and will ship the Home Heating Credit books once they are available. I apologize for this delay - - unfortunately, it is out of our hands at this point.

Questions/concerns can be directed to the following e-mail:
MIFormsEfile at michigan.gov<mailto:MIFormsEfile at michigan.gov>

Sincerely,
-Darron Birchmeier, Manager
Forms, Documentation & E-file Services