[Michlib-l] Michigan Income Tax form shipments

Vickie Baker vbaker at detroitpubliclibrary.org
Thu Jan 23 13:12:25 EST 2020

Thanks

Vickie Baker

Librarian II

Detroit Public Library

Jefferson Branch Library

12350 E. Outer Drive

Detroit  MI  48224

313.481.1760

vbaker at detroitpubliclibrary.org

________________________________
From: michlib-l-bounces at mcls.org <michlib-l-bounces at mcls.org> on behalf of MIFormsEfile via Michlib-l <michlib-l at mcls.org>
Sent: Friday, January 17, 2020 4:17 PM
To: michlib-l at mcls.org <michlib-l at mcls.org>
Subject: [Michlib-l] Michigan Income Tax form shipments

To Michigan Libraries:

I anticipate shipment of Michigan tax forms to libraries will begin late next week.

The Home Heating Credit book and form are not finalized yet. Unfortunately, this has delayed the printing. We will begin distribution of all the other Income Tax materials and will ship the Home Heating Credit books once they are available. I apologize for this delay - - unfortunately, it is out of our hands at this point.

Questions/concerns can be directed to the following e-mail:

MIFormsEfile at michigan.gov<mailto:MIFormsEfile at michigan.gov>

Sincerely,

-Darron Birchmeier, Manager

Forms, Documentation & E-file Services

Michigan Department of Treasury

[DPL Logo]<http://www.detroitpubliclibrary.org>
Detroit Public Library Disclaimer

This message contains confidential information and is intended only for the individual(s) addressed in the message. If you are not the named addressee, you should not disseminate, distribute, or copy this e-mail. If you are not the intended recipient, you are notified that disclosing, distributing, or copying this e-mail is strictly prohibited.