[Michlib-l] Children and Teen Audiobooks up for grabs

Shari Fesko sfesko at southfieldlibrary.org
Tue Jan 21 16:54:01 EST 2020

Hello All- I am just about to finish my 1 year on the ALA Odyssey Award Committee. For those who are unfamiliar with this award it is given every year to the best produced audio book from baby through  eighteen years old.  That being said though many of the nominees were downloads I still have many books on CD that will need home come February. I will be at Midwinter until Sunday but if you email me direct I will get back to the first person who wishes to have them for their library.
Thank you,

Shari Fesko
Youth Services Librarian
Southfield Public Library