[Michlib-l] Position Available: Public Services Librarian

Jackie Skinner jskinner at otsego.org
Tue Jan 28 13:26:26 EST 2020

Read Learn and Grow on the 45th parallel!

Located exactly halfway between the North Pole and
the Equator, the Otsego County Library is seeking
a Public Services Librarian to join our
flourishing community and organization.  Serving a
population of over 24,000, our class IV library
recently completed a $3.7 million expansion
project which increased our square footage from
9,270 sq. ft. to 24,373 sq. ft. This significant
increase in space provides a wide variety of
opportunities to serve Gaylord and its surrounding
communities. This position not only provides a
beautiful place to work, but also a beautiful
place to live.  Otsego County is located in scenic
Northern Lower Michigan which offers more than 90
inland lakes, acres of forests and endless trails.
Apply now to the Otsego County Library! A complete
job description is available at:
http://www.otsegocountylibrary.org

For more information about Otsego County, see
https://www.gaylordmichigan.net/ or
https://www.gaylordchamber.com/

To apply, please send a resume along with cover
letter and references to:  jskinner at otsego.org

For more information, please contact:
Jackie Skinner
Assistant Director