[Michlib-l] [all-tln] Birding and Pet First Aid presenters

Donna Jensen DJensen at trenton-mi.com
Tue Jan 28 19:02:15 EST 2020

?We also had them here at Trenton for the Pet First Aid which the patrons really enjoyed. They were a informative and pleasant to work with. We are considering the bird program this year.

2 Thumbs Up!

~Donna Jensen

Donna Jensen

Adult Services Librarian

Veterans Memorial Library

2790 Westfield Rd. Trenton, MI 48183

(734) 676-9777

Four Communities, One Library: YOUR Library

Proudly serving the Downriver communities of

Brownstown, Grosse Ile, Trenton and Woodhaven Michigan