[Michlib-l] Storywalk Installations

Shauna Anderson sanderson at ci.taylor.mi.us
Thu Jul 2 10:38:18 EDT 2020

I'm looking for information from libraries who have installed permanent
Storywalk infrastructure. What did yours end up looking like?  What were
the costs?  What vendors did you work with?

We've been planning to install a Storywalk in a new park in our city, but
the quotes from our bid came back all over the map.

If you have any insight or direction based on your experiences, please
reach out!

Thanks for considering!
--
*Shauna Anderson*
(she / her / hers)

[Image: The library's logo composed of the braille letters "TCL" and
"Taylor Community Library" printed below all in gradient shades of blue.]