[Michlib-l] Storywalk Installations

Shauna Anderson sanderson at ci.taylor.mi.us
Mon Jul 6 14:34:48 EDT 2020

Thanks for all the wonderful responses, everyone!  For those who are
interested, the main vendor that all libraries worked with was Barking Dog
<https://www.bdexhibits.com/>.  I've contacted them and attached their
pricing info to this email for others who are interested.  They are much
more reasonable than the quotes we received from local vendors and came
highly recommended.

I heard from a few libraries who went with a more DIY route-- like Bad Axe
Area District Library, Charlotte Community Library, and Grace Dow
Memorial.  I'd recommend checking them out if that's an option for your
library.

--
*Shauna Anderson*
(she / her / hers)
Assistant Director of Education and Cultural Opportunities
Taylor Community Library

[Image: The library's logo composed of the braille letters "TCL" and
"Taylor Community Library" printed below all in gradient shades of blue.]

Confidential: This message and all contents contain information from the
City of Taylor which may be privileged, confidential or otherwise protected
from disclosure under applicable law. The information is intended to be for
the addressee only. If you are not the addressee, or if you have received
this message in error, any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the
contents of this message is prohibited. If you have received this message
in error, please notify us immediately by reply email or telephone
734-287-6550 and destroy the original message and all attachments without
retaining any copies.