[Michlib-l] Reply to Rebecca Higgerson's Wednesday, July 8 post, Subject: Virtual Summer Reading numbers

aldenlib at torchlake.com aldenlib at torchlake.com
Tue Jul 14 17:45:22 EDT 2020

Hi Rebecca,

We are a very small library, but our numbers increased from 30
participants last year to 40 in 2020.  We used our contact info from
last year's signups and asked parents if their children wanted to
participate this year; staff also remembered a few new patrons with
young children and called them.  At curbside, participants picked up the
Imagine Your Story cloth bags with a reading log, library logo pencil,
bookmark and the latest newsletter for parents tucked inside.

Susan Riegler, Director
Alden District Library
231/331-4318