[Michlib-l] Check out this beneficial new class from MCLS!

Gwen Haviland havilandg at mcls.org
Wed Jul 15 08:58:34 EDT 2020

Boosting Workplace Wellbeing is coming up July 31!

This course is designed to introduce you to the PERMAH pillars for wellbeing and to help you develop small actions you can take to increase each of these pillars.

Research shows that workplace wellbeing is an important factor in performance and positive change. This course will introduce the definition of, and importance of wellbeing in the workplace. It will also introduce the learner to the PERMAH evidence-based framework for wellbeing developed by Professor Martin Seligman, which suggests that the presence in our lives of positive emotion, engagement, relationships, meaning, accomplishment, and health all cultivate our wellbeing.

During this course, attendees will discuss and develop specific interventions (small actions) they can take to boost each of the PERMAH elements of wellbeing.  This is an interactive course that involves discussion, and participants should plan to turn their cameras on for full participation.

Boosting Workplace Wellbeing<https://store.mcls.org/index.php/boosting-workplace-wellness-527.html>   NEW!
1-day class, July 31, 10am - 12pm Eastern (9am - 11am Central)

For this and other great workshops please visit our Training Store here https://store.mcls.org
To learn about our Soft Skills and Cataloging Certificate Programs click here https://www.mcls.org/training-events/certification/

Gwen Haviland, Training Department
Midwest Collaborative for Library Services (MCLS)
1407 Rensen St, Suite 1, Lansing, MI 48910
800-530-9019 ext 404
training at mcls.org