[Michlib-l] Scaling back reopening or closing?

Nannette Miller erlib.director at gmail.com
Sun Jul 19 17:40:30 EDT 2020

Nannette in Elk Rapids here again. I wanted to let you know what is
happening with our situation. The employee got the test results today and
they say, and I'm not kidding, the presence of the Covid-19 virus was not
detected but that does not mean the patient does not have Covid-19. They
went on to say the test used by Munson hospital has not been approved by
the FDA.  In light of this very unhelpful information we are going back to
curbside service only for the next two weeks at least. This is crazy.

Nannette

On Fri, Jul 17, 2020 at 8:28 AM Jessica Holman via Michlib-l <
michlib-l at mcls.org> wrote:

> Good morning,
>
> I don't know if any Michigan libraries have done so, but I have seen that
> some libraries in other parts of the country have closed again due to
> increasing COVID-19 cases.
>
> Has anyone in the state had to close again, or scale back their reopening
> plan?
>
> What are you using to determine whether you close again?
>

> Thank you,
>

> Jessica Holman
> Director
> Negaunee Public Library