[Michlib-l] Staff Talking Points

Andrea Ingmire aingpwpl at gmail.com
Fri Jun 26 13:43:10 EDT 2020

Trying not to 100% reinvent the wheel here...
Anyone have staff talking points (or scripts) for the following topics:
- encouraging public to wear masks
- talking to patrons about physical distancing from other people (staff
included)
- why we aren't 100% open
- why onsite programming isn't happening (in the building)

Anything else you'd want to share really. Including communication
pieces/graphics to the public. I feel that so many people are in
informational overload, they aren't going to see the info before arriving
on site. So, we'll be doing a lot of explaining and talking to patrons.

We are planning to open, with limited hours, to the public July 15. Just
trying to line up all these ducks...

*Andrea IngmireLibrary DirectorPeter White Public Library*
(906) 226-4303 (office)
(906) 250-0080 (cell)
(906) 226-1783 (fax)
*http://pwpl.info/ <http://pwpl.info/>*