[Michlib-l] Staff Talking Points

Jacalynn Harvey (Roseville Public Library) jharvey at roseville-mi.gov
Tue Jun 30 10:17:43 EDT 2020

Good morning, Andrea,

We will share the talking points that the Adult Services and Clerical Coordinators created for the librarians and clerks to use to discuss changes in library service to our patrons in another message.

A good resource is the "Library of Michigan Resources to Support Libraries with COVID-19 Patrol Policies document on the L of M website:
https://www.michigan.gov/documents/libraryofmichigan/LM_Resources_to_Support_Libraries_with_Covid-19_Patron_Policies_693630_7.pdf

On page 3 under "enforcement policies" there are some methods for discussing policies with patrons and de-escalation techniques.  I shared them with the staff during a recent Zoom meeting to help us prepare to reopen July 6.

Regards,

Jackie

Jacalynn Harvey

Director