[Michlib-l] Job Posting / Casual Access Services Overnight Supervisor / Oakland University Libraries

Tracy Macpherson tmacpherson at oakland.edu
Tue Mar 3 10:03:11 EST 2020

Job Posting -- Casual Access Services Overnight Supervisor
**Please excuse cross-postings**

The Oakland University Libraries seek a highly dependable, flexible, and
resourceful staff member to serve as support for our 24/7 overnight hours.
The OU Libraries provide extended access to the Kresge Library building and
its resources as a service to our primary users – current Oakland students.
The primary responsibility of the casual overnight supervisor is to ensure
a safe study, research, and collaboration space for our users.

Hours: 16-19 hours per week
Salary: $19.00 per hour
Start date: March 2020, or as soon as possible

Please visit our website (https://jobs.oakland.edu/postings/18677) for
detailed job description, on-line application, and guidelines.

*Tracy Macpherson, MLIS*
Manager, Circulation Services and Resource Sharing
200B Kresge Library | Oakland University
(248) 370-2494 | tmacpherson at oakland.edu
EYR / za009