[Michlib-l] Job Posting

Molly Wunderlich mwunderlich at vbdl.org
Fri Mar 6 08:39:43 EST 2020

The Van Buren District Library is looking for a branch manager for our
Bangor Branch location.

Responsibilities include: administration of branch facility, supervision
of staff, planning and oversight of classes & events, public relations &
social media duties, development of the branch library’s collections,
and assisting library users with reference and digital resources
including eBooks, downloadable content, and databases.

Required qualifications include:Bachelor degree and library experience.
Ability to work with the community, ability to provide excellent
customer service, and computer skills including experience with
Microsoft Office and Internet utilities also required. Experience
working with children strongly preferred.

This position is 30-34 hours per week. Some evening and weekend hours
are required.Salary range:$18.21 -$20.19 per hour, dependent on
qualifications.Includes some benefits, but not health insurance.

      Return cover letter, resume and professional references to:

Molly Wunderlich, Associate Director

mwunderlich at vbdl.org

Please visit our website for more information.

Molly Wunderlich
Associate Director
Van Buren District Library
200 N. Phelps