[Michlib-l] Calling Local Children's Book Authors

Mark A. Dunham MDunham at kdl.org
Thu Mar 5 19:33:07 EST 2020

There's still time to apply to be a part of this year's Reading Rocks in Rockford. Registrations are due April 1.

If anyone knows of any authors of children's books who might be interested, please encourage them to participate in our upcoming twelfth annual Reading Rocks in Rockford. Last year we had nearly forty authors participating and thousands of visitors. For further details, please email Mark Dunham at mdunham at kdl.org<mailto:mdunham at kdl.org>.

Mark Dunham
Adult Services Librarian
Kent District Library | Krause Memorial Branch
140 East Bridge Street, Rockford, MI 49341
616.784.2007

[Signature-tagline300x17]<http://kdl.org/>