[Michlib-l] Live streaming storytime and other digital innovation

Katie Rothley krothley at lyon.lib.mi.us
Fri Mar 13 09:31:18 EDT 2020

This is a great idea, if it's legal; I'm wondering if we aren't profiting from it, if it would be ok. I've also considered maybe social media live streaming too, and then saving the videos so people can access any time they want.

Katie Rothley, MLIS
Marketing & Outreach Librarian
Lyon Township Public Library
27005 S. Milford Rd.,