[Michlib-l] Southgate Veterans Memorial Library closure

Don Priest dpriest at southgate.lib.mi.us
Fri Mar 13 17:23:34 EDT 2020

The Southgate Veterans Memorial Library will be closing, beginning Saturday, March 14th, and (tentatively) reopening on Monday, April 6th. Staff will continue working during this period, plugging away at projects. We have suspended delivery during this time, and cancelled all events.

A question for everyone: if you use a collection agency, have you contacted them to change anything? I'm planning to get in touch with ours, we use Unique Management Services, and ask them to halt collection on any accounts while this all runs its course.

Donald Priest
Director
Southgate Veterans Memorial Library
14680 Dix-Toledo Rd.