[Michlib-l] Employee Pay During COVID-19 Closures

John Rucker RuckerJ at branchdistrictlibrary.org
Fri Mar 13 18:02:00 EDT 2020

For those libraries that are closing, would any be willing to share what
your policies are related to paying staff? Is this like a snow day for you?
Does any library have limits to how long staff will be paid? Do any
libraries require staff to use leave time for this?

I'm gathering information for our board meeting Monday, who hasn't decided
yet how they will handle a possible lengthy closing.

Thank you for any information you're able to provide.

John
--
John Rucker, Director
Branch District Library