[Michlib-l] More virtual planning ideas

Jessica Holman jdholman at uproc.lib.mi.us
Sun Mar 15 09:54:33 EDT 2020

Good morning,

With the uncertainty of the days ahead, might I recommend seeing if your
scheduled performers, authors, and other speakers can offer their programs
virtually? I have a local musician scheduled for April 6, and when I spoke
with him about it, he was very willing to offer his performance to my
patrons via live stream if necessary.

Many of these people rely on bookings to make ends meet. If you have
musicians, performers, and others who you've booked or have considered
hosting, maybe reach out to them and see if they can adapt for a virtual
event.

--
Jessica Holman
Library Director