[Michlib-l] Cancelled AARP Tax Prep Services: What Now?

Dillon Geshel dgeshel at pldl.org
Mon Mar 16 12:22:50 EDT 2020

Hello!

Last Friday, the AARP Foundation cancelled the volunteer tax prep services
they carry out at our library from February - April. The Library also had
to cancel all programs and close to the public, which would effectively
cancel those events anyway.

Does anyone provide a summary of free tax prep resources to your patrons?
If so, would you mind sharing? If you know of a good digital or in-person
option for Michigan residents that is free or discounted, please let me
know.

Thank you,

Dillon

--
Dillon Geshel
Library Director

Visit our website at www.pldl.org
Like our FB page at facebook.com/pldl.org

*The Mission of the Portage Lake District Library is to inspire our diverse
community to discover, imagine and connect. Our Vision is an educated,
connected community of readers, learners, doers and dreamers.*