[Michlib-l] Curbside Service in light of Governor's Executive Order 2020-9 Closing Libraries

Stanczak, Cindy cstanczak at albionlibrary.org
Mon Mar 16 15:26:33 EDT 2020

I really appreciate that, Paul.  I'll keep an eye out for it.

Cynthia Stanczak, MLS
Library Director
Albion District Library
501 S. Superior St.
Albion, MI  49224
(517) 629-3993

Albion District Library: Transforming Minds, Changing Lives.
Proudly serving our community since 1919.
Online at www.albionlibrary.org, or find us on Facebook!

*My working day may not be your working day. Please do not feel obligated
to reply to this email outside of your normal working hours.*