[Michlib-l] Curbside Service in light of Governor's Executive Order 2020-9 Closing Libraries

Stanczak, Cindy cstanczak at albionlibrary.org
Mon Mar 16 15:28:08 EDT 2020

Sorry, hit "send" to soon.  I've already announced closing curbside service
until further notice, so even if a broad interpretation is given by the
legal counsel, I'd appreciate knowing that, too.

Many thanks and best wishes!

Cynthia Stanczak, MLS
Library Director
Albion District Library
501 S. Superior St.
Albion, MI  49224
(517) 629-3993

Albion District Library: Transforming Minds, Changing Lives.
Proudly serving our community since 1919.
Online at www.albionlibrary.org, or find us on Facebook!

*My working day may not be your working day. Please do not feel obligated
to reply to this email outside of your normal working hours.*