[Michlib-l] COVID-19 Closure Question

Stacy Nowicki Stacy.Nowicki at kzoo.edu
Mon Mar 16 15:27:05 EDT 2020

Hi Oscar. Kalamazoo College Library closed at 3pm today. I interpreted the EO to say that the "public" means "people who are not library employees," so our faculty and students are the "public." The whole point of the Order is to restrict group congregating, and it would  defeat the purpose to let non-employees (including students and faculty!) stay in the building.

Further, all our library staff are now working remotely. We will check in with each other via Microsoft Team Sites, email, text, and Zoom.

Stacy

Stacy Nowicki, Ph.D., J.D.
Pronouns: she/her/hers
Library Director, Kalamazoo College Library
1200 Academy St.
Kalamazoo, MI 49009
(269) 337-5750
stacy.nowicki at kzoo.edu

Elected OCLC Global Council delegate representing libraries on Americas Regional Council