[Michlib-l] **NOTICE** MeLCat/RIDES - suspension update

Sue Alt alts at mcls.org
Mon Mar 23 13:37:32 EDT 2020

Ed-
Since staff will not be working, the RIDES label maker will not be operational yet.

Executive Order 2020-21 (COVID-19) directs all Michigan businesses and operations to temporarily suspend in-person operations that are not necessary to sustain or protect life.
Starting at 12:01 a.m. Tuesday, only "essential" businesses will be allowed to operate for the next three weeks, and all other businesses are ordered to suspend in-person operations.

Thanks
Sue

Sue Alt
MeLCat Support and Delivery Coordinator
Midwest Collaborative for Library Services (MCLS)
800-530-9019 ext 143
alts at mcls.org