[Michlib-l] **NOTICE** MeLCat/RIDES - suspension update

Sue Alt alts at mcls.org
Mon Mar 23 11:06:27 EDT 2020

Last night Governor Whitmer issued Executive Order 2020-20 (COVID-19) extending library closures Through April 13, 2020.

  *   You do *not* need to notify us of the extension. MeLCat is currently suspended until April 30th.

This morning Governor Whitmer announced that Michigan is under a "Stay at Home" order for non-essential businesses for the next three weeks.

  *   In light of this emergency action, all RIDES delivery is suspended until further notice.

We are monitoring the news and we will update our website as needed.
We will alert you when suspensions are ending - and  they will!

Watch for updates at https://mcls.org/melcatcovid.
We will continue to send out information via the RIDES, MeLCat, Michlib-l lists.

Thanks
Sue

Sue Alt
MeLCat Support and Delivery Coordinator
Midwest Collaborative for Library Services (MCLS)
800-530-9019 ext 143
alts at mcls.org