[Michlib-l] Free mobile hot spots?

Katheryn Carrier kcarrier at tadl.org
Tue Mar 31 16:38:35 EDT 2020

https://corporate.comcast.com/stories/how-to-find-open-xfinity-wifi-hotspots

Comcast is opening up their xfinity hotspots for free.

Link above tells how to find them.

So people can sit in their cars just like they do outside the library. Only
problem would be for those that need external power source.

Katheryn Carrier
Reference Library

Traverse Area District Library
610 Woodmere Avenue
Traverse City, Michigan  49686  USA

231-932-8502 Reference

My current Overdrive bookshelf contains:

Better Man / Louise Penny then I will be caught up until September when
_All the devils are here_ comes out

           Option B / Sheryl Sandberg