[Michlib-l] Free mobile hot spots?

Kate Van Auken kvanauken at wplc.org
Tue Mar 31 16:25:19 EDT 2020

Thanks to those who have replied to my earlier email.  I have found out
that there is a 12 week supply chain shortage of mobile hot spots so I
guess this is why larger internet companies aren't able to provide them to
underserved areas.   If I hear anything different I will be sure to pass it
along,

 Stay safe,
 Kate

   Kate Van Auken, Director