[Michlib-l] Recommendations

Melissa Goins mgoins at htplib.org
Wed May 20 13:05:28 EDT 2020

Hi Susan,

We used this company (below). They are local, reasonably priced and have a
great product. They came by and measured our space for custom-sized guards.
In addition, my husband works here, so I know they are a reputable company
I can trust.

~Melissa
---
Melissa Goins
Library Director
*Connect with me on LinkedIn
<http://www.linkedin.com/in/melissa-goins-ab5893a5>*
Harrison Township Public Library
38255 L'Anse Creuse, Ste. A
Harrison Township, MI  48045
(586)329-1261
www.htlibrary.org

Espas offers locally manufactured Plexiglass Sneeze Guards for your
Neighborhood Business, Office or Home in the following standard sizes:

*24"Tall* x 24"Wide x 1/4"Thick,  *36"Tall* x 24"Wide x 1/4"Thick and
*48"Tall* x 24"Wide x 1/4"Thick.

Guards are Priced: *24"Tall* $65.00ea., *36"Tall* $75.00ea. and *48"Tall*
 $88.00ea.

Custom Sized Guards are available upon request, for an additional cost.

 Guards come in three pieces with a protective paper covering, and require
no tools for assembly.

Panels can be picked up or delivered for an additional cost.

To order yours, contact Conrad @:

email: clundberg at espas-inc.com

Phone: (248) 705-5596

Jake Goins